Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some question about CVS import...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some question about CVS import...
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:59:31 +0100

Mandi! Dave Hall
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > The date are mm/dd/yyyy, so just in two digit month.
> Sorry, I don't think I was too clear - have you forced it to use 2 digit
> months?  If that doesn't work, maybe try it as 1or2 digit months
> depending on what month it is.   Many things are not well documented, so
> some trial and error and guessing helps us all work it out :)

Yes, now i've understood and i've also seen that date with 2 digit
month (10/18/1973) are correctly imported, so seems really a format
like m/dd/yyyy and not mm/dd/yyyy...

> > ?! How can i log this, apart sending an exerpt of a table?!
> Put a bug report in at https://savanah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=phpgroupware

Ahhh... done. ;)
Sorry for the late. ;)))

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/