[Phpgroupware-users] Error when adding users.

From: Vicente Ferrando
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Error when adding users.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:12:37 -0000

        Hi,

        This is my first message to the list, so sorry if this has been asked
before. I've been seraching the mail list archive without success.

        After the CVS update to 0.9.14.511 I'm not able to add users. Every
time I try to add a new user get the error: "You have not the
addressmaster record". I think this could be related with the automatic
insertion to the address book but don't kno how to solve it.

        Any idea?

        Thanks in advance.