[Phpgroupware-users] TTS and Petri Nets

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] TTS and Petri Nets
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:48:56 +0100

Dear all,

some time ago I stirred the dust with announcing the introduction of
the Petri net infrastructure into TTS. So far we have successfully
introduced it into the EGW's version of TTS. Then I waited for some
of your devs to finish some modifications they were after and lately I
started to work on synchronising my code with theirs.

However, recently it was found out that some phpGW developer was
"offering support" on eGroupware IRC channel to the users of
eGroupware; the support being of the style
"better use phpgw, egw is just it's fork".

I consider such attitude rather immature and irresponsible. Certainly
it does not provide for better understanding and healthier atmosphere
in this world, which is already too full of conflicts.

Therefore I will close all my operations on phpgw. However, the
devs of phpgw are free to use the Petri net specs I provided
and integrate the idea by themselves, or use the egw's public CVS to
get the code and integrate it.

Greetings to all,
Drago Bokal