RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar...changing User as admin?

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar...changing User as admin?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:04:34 -0000

I have the "Filter" pulldown set to 'All', but I believe this is just a
filter on Private events.  What I was looking for an option in the
"User" pulldown for 'All', so that I don't have to select each group and
try to remember everything.  I would like to just see all the events of
every user/group in one calendar display.  I've checked my ACL's and
they seem to be in order, so not sure if it was removed or not.  If it
was never implemented, let me know and I will see what I can do.
Thanks.

-- Don Graver