Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with login

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with login
Date: 28 Oct 2003 12:03:19 -0600

Oh boy....

Check out if you upgraded either apache, php or whatever component of
the system.

Also, try and see what version of phpgroupware are you using and post it
back. We cant help much if we dont know this.

Also, the versions for all the components (web, database, email servrs)
is a must for us to help you.