[Phpgroupware-users] pro|business template set for phpGroupWare 0.9.16

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] pro|business template set for phpGroupWare 0.9.16
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:33:45 +0000

This is now in .16's CVS.  Only note is that the Folders part isn't in just yet
but
this doesn't affect the operation of the template.  I'd like to see more colors
for
it but I'm horrible at coloring.  Since all the colors are in CSS it's doesn't
take
any PHP knowlege to do this is a chance for some of you to contribute :)  Just
make
a copy of phpgwapi/templates/probusiness/css/styles.css and edit.

>pro|business template set for phpGroupWare
>
>The template set was designet to the graphical user interface of M$ Outlook
>wich proved to be very popular with people moving away from outlook.
>
>The template set probusiness extensively uses cascading style
>sheets.The appearance of the template set probusiness can easily be
>adapted by defining an additional CSS file.
>
>Some input masks of the phpGroupWare were enhanced by using
>a tab technique. So the information of the user input mask are
>grouped and represented on different tabulator pages.
>See the 'trouble ticket system' module for an example.
>
>A new feature is the folder modul which displays the phpgw
>categories in a tree structure like the folders list in outlook
>

>Greetings
>Daniel
>
>------
>Besuchen Sie uns auf der LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2003
>in Halle 4 Stand C06. Mehr unter www.probusiness.de
>******
>*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
>**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **
>Daniel Briegert                                    Team Softwarelösungen
>pro|business AG, EXPO Plaza 1 (Deutscher Pavillon), 30539 Hannover
>E-Mail: address@hidden,   Tel.: 0511/60066-0, Fax: -355
>WWW: http://www.probusiness.de/

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] pro|business template set for phpGroupWare Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:49:50 +0200
hi,

here a list of the features of the probusiness template set for
phpGroupware: