[Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14.510 - Lost user preferences

From: Tom Ed White
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.14.510 - Lost user preferences
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:44:21 -0400 (EDT)

As a user, I can no longer save preferences under Preferences / Change
your Settings. This happened suddenly, after an attempt to modify the
currency default under preferences. I put a "$" in the currency box. I
also changed the "max matches per page." After saving, user settings and
global preferences reset to generic defaults. Data such as calendar events
are still visible.

Now, the preferences screen loads with each drop down box set to
"default". I can change the settings and save them temporarily. After
saving, new template settings show up briefly when the preference page
reloads. Clicking on any link, however, resets everything back to
"defaults."

All preferences for the applications have vanished as well.

No error messages, unfortunately.

Other users are still able to set preferences.

I'm running 510 under gnu/debian 3.0 with php4 and apache 1.3

Thanks,
Tom White