Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Patch submitting

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Patch submitting
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:13:28 +0000

patches should show up automaticaly logged in or not, but it's better to be
logged
in because then you get an email conformation and another email when it's
accepted.

in rare cases with small patches it's ok to do the diff across all apps, but
typically the diffs need to be per app so the maintainers of each can commit the
part they are responsable for.  And if possible per feature, in most cases new
features sinmply won't be accepted into stable branches on principal and so
those
should be made against a development branch.  I'm not sure where .16 stands on
this
at the moment.

Don Graver (dgraver) (address@hidden) wrote:

>So I submitted, or at least I thought I did, a patch on savannah that will
>allow
event owners to be able to change the status of all users invited to an event
on one
single page instead of needing to go through each person's change status link.
Anyways, should I be able to see the patch immediately after submitting, does
it go
through some approval process, do I need to be logged in first, or did I somehow
mess something up.
>I have a bunch of other features that might be nice as a patch, but I think if
just did a full cvs diff people would get lost (although I am using .510), so I
just
put this one up for now.