[Phpgroupware-users] Edit user accounts

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Edit user accounts
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:47:02 +0100

OK...so I am now at .510 and have noticed the new 'Add to address book'
feature on this page, but I think this should be based on whether you
have address book enabled or not.  Since I do not, I would like to not
have to manually go in and remove this link.

Also, I noticed that in the file
/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php we have the following in the
read_repository() function:

                          $this->data['firstname']
= $this->db->f('account_firstname');
                        $this->data['lastname']
= $this->db->f('account_lastname');
                        $this->data['account_firstname']        =
$this->db->f('account_firstname');
                        $this->data['account_lastname']         =
$this->db->f('account_lastname');

Any reason for the reduncancy?

I only noticed this b/c on my cvs update it did not update this function
perfectly and when I edited a user's first and last name, it would cause
them to be blank.  I'm still working on fixing mine, but just wanted to
ask.

-- Don Graver