[Phpgroupware-users] Programming Error: listbox->getvar(header_backgroun

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Programming Error: listbox->getvar(header_background_image)!
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:24:16 +0100

I recently upgraded my code (last Thursday) from .508 to .509 and am now
getting the following error on the Home page when I set the Calendar
preference "Show default view on main screen" to 'Yes':

Programming Error: listbox->getvar(header_background_image)!

At first I thought it may be b/c I have a good amount of edited code in
the Calendar, but I also get this error on my 'default' CVS installation
which I keep around for instances such as this.  After delving into it,
it looks like it is b/c the var $header_background_image in
/phpgwapi/inc/class.portalbox.inc.php is not being set before being
called by the getvar() function.  Anyone else having this problem or
know of a quick fix?

-- Don Graver