Re: [Phpgroupware-users] non-standard ports in email?

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] non-standard ports in email?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:47:10 -0500

I tried to use localhost:1143 on the extra accounts section and it
failed with a message
Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:1143:143}INBOX in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on
line 214

Is there way that using non-standard ports in the email program could be
implemented in the extra accounts section, preferably with a box to let
you place in the extra port on the email extra accounts configuration
page?