[Phpgroupware-users] My strange things with LDAP...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] My strange things with LDAP...
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:14:51 +0200

For the n-th time i'm (re)installing a phpgw setup with LDAP, and i'm
catching trouble. ;)

I've rewritten the LDAP schema in a installation, i've removed all user
apart me, i've used setup to make my user the admin and then i've
started to setup user and group.

First user creation went well. The second popup an insert/update error
because a duplicate key, and now this group (web) exist in ldap setup
but not in phpgw admin group page.

Before resetting ldap account i've cleaned up phpgw_acl and phpgw_preferences
tables, could be that some other table have to be cleaned up?!

Please, say me some sql instruction i can use to debug this, thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/