RE: [Phpgroupware-users] hobby

From: Brian Connolly
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] hobby
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:34:29 -0500

Pooh,

The inescapable irony, of course, is that you target professional business
users.  If you guys were geek teenagers not getting any and the project was
a game called ZONK... your arguments and tantrums would make more sense.

Brian

PS  That is not directed at Brian J. or Lex.  You both have been
extraordinary gentlemen and professional.  Greatly appreciated.