RE: RE: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction

From: Brian Connolly
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:14:56 -0500

Remember, without users, phpgw is only a hobby.  Remembering our
limitations, minimizing our frustrations is not only smart, it's just good
business.

With regard to looking to be spoon fed, pardon me but that's arrogant crap.
I am not.  I certainly Googled before I went to the list.  I went to the
list because the topic far exceeded my capabilities.  Bottom line: The
answers I got at the tail end of this thread could have readily been shared
in the beginning.

Peace.

Brian