RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction

From: Brian Connolly
Subject: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:48:09 -0500

Dave,

Okay... let me say it more plainly... I am sorry you may have missed the
subtle point that I am a user and I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE f*^& THAT s^%&
MEANS.

Great tutorial, but what are you trying to say Sparky?

I simply turned to the list because I reasonably expect a straight answer.
People that don't know give do Googles and subsequent tutorials.

Bottom line: phpgw is reporting an error.  Is there actually someone on the
list that can provide actual direction rather that intellectual self
pleasure?

Brian