RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:59:52 +0000

Soory, I just found it really unsettling that the title of the thread is
"open_basedir restriction", we've been talking about the open_basedir
restriction,
and you stop and ask "what restriction".  You can probably find the info you
need in
a phpinfo() page, there's a link for one at the bottom of the phpgw
administration
section, it's in the side bar if you use iDots template.