RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction

From: Brian Connolly
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] open_basedir restriction
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:55:18 -0500

Alright... here's an easy fix.  Do I really need "About" and "Asynchronous
timed services"?  Can I live without those items?

With regard to paths:
temporary files: /home/literati/public_html/tmp
Users and group files: /home/literati/files
phpGroupWare's URL: http://www.literatigroup.com/workstation

With regard to restrictions, can you tell me what to ask the provider
please?

Thanks.

Brian