Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems in installation

From: Seema Kumar
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems in installation
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:55:21 +0530

hi,

I tried the installation again and then tried to create the admin account to edit user/group access to apps and following are the warnings that I got -
Warning: LDAP: add operation could not be completed. in
$x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_ldap.inc.php
on line 755

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at $x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_ldap.inc.php:755) in
$x/phpgroupware/setup/setup_demo.php on line 217

However disregarding this, if I try to login using the admin login that I tried to create, I get the login screen back with empty username and password fields.. Please help me with what needs to be done now....

Thanks,
Seema.

Chris Weiss wrote:
uh, that's not a problem, that's by design.  You have to edit the users and/or
groups and grant access to the apps.

Seema Kumar (address@hidden) wrote:

hi,

We have installed phpgroupware 09.14.005 . After all the installation
and setup procedure, we could just see the top line with 4 icons for
home,about, preferences and logout. None of the other application icons
are present on the page.

The following messages were shown when debug was enabled.
sane environment: messageonly
debug: domain
debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow
debug: COOKIE_DOMAIN
main class loaded: messageonly

Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output
started at $x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php:64) in
$x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions_php4.inc.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at $x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php:64) in
$x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions_php4.inc.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at $x/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php:64) in
$x/data/html/phpgr

where $x is the html home. What is the problem? what is it that we are
missing so that none of the other applications are visible on the page?
What more needs to be done ??

Thanks,
Seema