[Phpgroupware-users] App Install Problem

From: Alejandro Maisterrena Epstein
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] App Install Problem
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:33:18 -0500

Once I've created the header.onc.php file and saved it to the root directory, I
access de Config app.  It said the database is OK and show me the "Install"
button that is supposed to create tables and data in the database.  The problem
is that when I click on it, the app loged me out and nothing happens.  If I log
in again, there are no any visible change on it...  That happens again and
again...

What can I do?  I have a WAMP installation over Win2k.  Is there any way I can
go through it? or any way to install the application by hand?

Thanks,

-Alejandro

---