Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:31:38 +0000

which phpgw version?

how many messages in the mailbox?

in email/inc/class.mail_msg_base.inc.php there are a few cache variables
starting at
about line 285.  Try toggling them true/false in various combinations and see
if it
helps.  I'd start with $session_cache_extreme = False and
$session_cache_enabled=True and go from there.  If you think it's an issue with
postgres change $use_private_table to false.