[Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Martin Cebis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: 24 Sep 2003 01:18:40 +0800

Dear List,

I have a problem with PHPGW.  When entering most of the modules the time is acceptable however the email module performance is unacceptable.  It has taken 23 seconds to switch to the email page from another module!

I have been through the wiki and can confirm that the server is not swapping excessively.  Most of this time the disk is innactive.  I have an athlon 800 with 768M of RAM.  I tried postgres optimisations and this has not made an improvement.

In terms of the setup I am running Redhat 7.3 pretty much out of the box with redhat's updates applied.

Has anybody encountered a similar problem?  If not what changes to the standard redhat (7.3) setup have others applied that might affect/ improve mail performance?

Best regards,

Martin Cebis