Re: [Phpgroupware-users] A strange problem with sitemgr...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] A strange problem with sitemgr...
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:34:07 +0200

Mandi! Chris Weiss
  In chel di` si favelave...

> this is by design.. sort of.  And if you login to phpgw and then go to the
> stemgr
> site wihtout logging out you will be logged in you and not guest.

It was late, i'm tired and i've explained me very bad.

It was the opposite: i've moved the sessions spool dir from the common
/tmp dir to /var/lib/phpgroupware/sessions, so that sitemgr (for me
www.sv.lnf.it) have the session.save_path to /tmp e phpgw (for me
phpgw.sv.lnf.it) have /var/lib/phpgroupware/sessions.

Now whatever i log in into phpgw, sitemanager have ever user guest.

I suppose it was the session.save_path variable, but this is a feature
or a bug?! ;-)))

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/