Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: help me please!

From: Bart Bailey
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: help me please!
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:43:45 -0600

Sandra,
I had a similar problem, I'm using a standard RedHat 8.0 installation with the UWASH imap server. I got my system working using the following setup:
IMAP mail server hostname or IP address - I used my IP Address
Select you mail server type - I used IMAPS
Mail server login type - I used standard
SMTP server hostname or IP address - localhost
SMTP server port - 25

This setup solved the problem of the imap server needing the novalidate-cert string.

Brian Johnson wrote:

1. make sure you have a working imap server running
2. make sure you have php-imap installed
3. try localhost/novalidate-cert as the imap server

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:
what phpgw version were you using again?
(you can avoid these kind of questions by not deleteing all of the post you're
replying to)

Sandra Milena Tibocha Roa (address@hidden) wrote:
Don´t work whit localhost, don´t work with 127.0.0.1,
dont work wiht IP, don´t work with name. My DNS works
fine.
:(

=====
Sandra Milena Tibocha Roa
Ingeniera de Sistemas
Bogotá-Colombia

Brian Johnson
* This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this
line :) *