Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Summary of "TTS Request for comments" response

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Summary of "TTS Request for comments" response
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:39:23 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:
Drago Bokal <address@hidden> wrote:
I intend to post the finished project on both PHPGW and EGW CVS
repositories, if a team of some project has a problem with that, pleaselet me know.

I have no problem with you providing the code to both projects.  For
phpGroupWare we have a process for obtaining cvs access.  See
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/wiki/index.php?page=Project+Contributor+Requirements
for more info

I also think you will find that the 2 platforms are not 100% compatiable
and the gap is likely to widen very quickly.  Now that 16RC1 is out we
will be working hard on porting apps to our xslt template engine - which
I noticed eGroupWare has dropped.

If you dont know it, be quite and refer to the people who knows it ;-)

XSLT template engine is NOT dropped by eGroupWare. I have no idea where you wanted to notice that.

The eGroupWare project has no problems at all with developers contributing to other projects too - I noticed some other projects have.

Anyway Drago is welcome to maintain the TTS in eGroupWare and we will support him, if he wants to use some of advanced features of eGroupWare, which are not in the phpGW API atm.

Ralf
Ralf Becker
OUTDOOR UNLIMITED Training GmbH                Telefon 0631 / 31657-0
Leibnizstraße 17                               Telefax 0631 / 31657-26
D-67663 Kaiserslautern            EMail address@hidden