Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Mysql errors on upgrade to 9.14.509

From: Tom_Ed White
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Mysql errors on upgrade to 9.14.509
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:53:28 +0000

You are quite right - I accidentally set "db_user" in header.inc.php to
"phpgroupware" when I first installed the program. Somehow, all the tables got
set
up under this new user during install, minus certain priviledges. Everything was
fine for several months until I tried to upgrade.

But - I never "wanted" to set up a phpgroupware db user, and I don't know how it
happened. I believe that I may have accepted a default during setup, and I
didn't
catch the difference. There may be a difference between the default on the setup
screen for db_user and the example db_user in the howto.

Be that as it may, I manually ran the sql commands and am up and running without
restoring the database, and everything seems to be fine, thanks very much for
your help.

Regards,
Tom Ed White