[Phpgroupware-users] problems with preferences

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] problems with preferences
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:19:03 -0400

We found a problem in a phpgw install of 0.9.14.508. I upgraded with
CVS to 0.9.14.509 and it is still there (together with new problems
due to the failed update of the contacts :-( ):

When a user tries to change his settings, he sees the following
warnings:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
/usr/local/www/phpgroupware.src/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 666

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/usr/local/www/phpgroupware.src/preferences/inc/hook_settings.inc.php on line 21

Maybe the line 666 should always be an empty line ;-)

And when he tries to change a setting, it seems to be set on the first
page that comes back, but it falls back to the default again on the

Michael