Re: [Phpgroupware-users] number of icons

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] number of icons
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 18:50:56 +0200

Hi,

You have to grant permissions to users and groups in the admin interface .

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

address@hidden wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying out the phpgroupware software and have a problem (or i don't
understand a feature ?). No matter how many apps I install, there's only a
limited subset available from the sidebar. How do i get the other apps
accessable?

Thanks for the answer

Willem Kossen