Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login error

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login error
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 13:33:39 +0000

Hsing-Foo Wang (address@hidden) wrote:

>Hi Drago,
>
>No sure I can help but check your e-mail settings.
>
>(meaning check individual e-mail settings and admin preferences [forced])
>
>I've seen this before and it was related to e-mail settings.

Thank you, exactly this was the problem!

* I created a new accound.
* The system - default application was Email.
* I tried to log in with the new accound.
* As the Email preferences for the new account were not set, I obtained the
aforementioned error.

I don't exactly see whether this is a bug, but ccertainly the maintainers of the
Email application should consider expressing the message in a friendlier way, so
that the user can resolve the problem.

BTW: Is there a way for an admin user to set the preferences for a specific
application of a account?

Best regards,
Drago