Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anouncement: eGroupWare fork of phpGroupWare

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anouncement: eGroupWare fork of phpGroupWare
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:10:22 +0000

If Angles is now part of egroupware and there are licensing issues with
egroupware, then does this mean that development of the main email
program that is also known as anglemail will no longer be legally
compatible with phpgroupware? I also understand that Lars was a major
contributor for felamimail (which is still broken for me in .14), which
to my eyes looks like most of the development for the email programs
will be on the egroupware fork of which there are licensing issues that
may prevent inclusion of future work in phpgroupware.