Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anouncement: eGroupWare fork of phpGroupWare

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anouncement: eGroupWare fork of phpGroupWare
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 07:20:16 +1000

Ralf Becker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if my answers to that list are still appropriate, as
> some
> might view it as an other provocation and start of new fights.

I thought it would be a good time for applying the theory of if in doubt
leave it out.  You have provided links for people, so now it is time for
you to go and try to build your independent project.

<snip />

> > Also, which modules where the primary interests of the egroupware
> developers?
> The following modules are under active development by eGroupWare
> developers:

<snip />

> Lars Kneschke: FelamiMail, EmailAdmin, Admin

Correction, many people have contributed to admin.  Admin will continue
to maintained by phpGroupWare.

Cheers

Dave