Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anouncement: eGroupWare fork of phpGroupWare

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anouncement: eGroupWare fork of phpGroupWare
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:41:42 +0000

If my understanding is correct, the major issue between the two camps has to
do with license preferences. A possible solution could be to have a
phpgroupware plug-ins that could be created offsite but plugged into a
phpgroupware module if an end-user so desires. This keeps phpgroupware GPL
clean while also allowing end-users a choice to plug-in non-gpl code. If my
understanding is correct, I believe that it is not incompatible with the gpl
to add non-gpl plugins.