RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Registration app in Version 16...

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Registration app in Version 16...
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:01:56 +0100

Thanks for the update Chris...I knew it was a hack and was no longer
technically supported, I was just having some difficulty with it, so
thought I would at least ask.  Anyways, since I couldn't get it to work,
even after messing with all the functions I created a separate register
script that just updates the phpgw_user and phpgw_preferences directory
on it's own without using any of the existing phpgwapi classes.  Seems
to work.

-- Don Graver