Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Registration app in Version 16...

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Registration app in Version 16...
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:05:29 +0000

again and again, registration is a bunch of a hack.  It doesn't include the
standard
common functions because it has special needs.  When created, it copied some of
the
functions, some of which were slightly modified, from common_functions to it's
own
files.

You'll need to copy get_var() from the phpgwapi to registration.  IIRC there is
also
at least one other function where you have to make a dummy version of to make
it all
"work".