Re: [Phpgroupware-users] dl errors... recently installed phpgroupware...

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] dl errors... recently installed phpgroupware...
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:04:50 +0000

>Ive just setup a Mandrake 9.1 box and have installed the phpgroupware i use at
work...

>version 0.9.14.003
>
>However i get the following error...
>
>Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Dynamically loaded extensions aren't allowed when
running in Safe Mode in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/xml_functions.inc.
php on line 32

>im a bit of a linux newbie... can anyone point me in the right direction???

You are running in safe mode. There is a directive for that in /etc/php.ini. You
could put safe_mode = Off in this file and restart your webserver.

I believe you are in the same case I was before : if /etc/php.ini does not
exist,
you must install the php-ini-xxxx.rpm from your install CDs with rpm -i
php-ini-xxxx.rpm, then restart your webserver and it should be ok.

Bye.