[Phpgroupware-users] users & groups

From: jef peeraer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] users & groups
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:00:22 +0200

i installed the latest version, which is 0.9.14.6. My user and group accounts
are located in an ldap database. I can see all my users in phpgroupware,
that's ok. I can't see the primary group a user belongs too when i edit a
user. This is already defined in ldap, but doesn't show up in the selection
list. i have to manually select it for each user. is this normal behaviour or
is it a bug ?

jef

ps this is the only thing that stops me from using the phpgroupware tool !