Re: [Phpgroupware-users] download question

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] download question
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:56:10 +0200

Try the mirrors link instead of the download page link.

Alex Volkov wrote:
I have a simple question, where I can download phpgw now.
I know the new site is coming up, old one does not have a download option,
page http://phpgroupware.org/downloads/ is dead ...
Site asks for applying patches, but neither patches nor package are
available there
Please let me know where :)
Thank you
Alex