Re: [Phpgroupware-users] HELP cannot delete calendar entries.. same thin

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] HELP cannot delete calendar entries.. same thing with 006
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:58:37 -0700

You clicked on "Change your Settings".  What you want is Calendar
Preferences.  For me, it's the next item down.  It's shown as:
Calendar
 • Preferences
 • Grant access
 • Edit Categories

In Preferences, I have these checked:
Send/Receive updates via EMail
Receive extra information in event mails
Display Status of Events

I hope this gets you a little closer.