[Phpgroupware-users] New language - Slovenian

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New language - Slovenian
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:57:13 +0000

>we would like translate PHPGroupware and some of its modules to Slovenian. As I
haven't found our language in the list at PHPGW setup, I would like to know what
exactly is the process of doing that. I think that using the nice translation
tool
that comes with PHPGW, there should not be too much trouble doing that.

Yes, you should use the translation tool to generate the slovenian files, then
post
patches to savannah so that we can add them to the future versions.

If you need help on doing this, don't hesitate !