[Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare Server Pledges

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare Server Pledges
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:37:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

Now we have a shiny new website, but we still need to pay for it.  I
have pledges which total around 600USD - unfortunately only 150USD has
been paid to Adam (our server builder).  The server has cost him
~815USD, which we have agreed to repay.

If you are suddenly overcome with feelings of generosity please email me
off list for payment details.

If you have pledged and not paid, can you please let me know if you
intend to pay.  I understand that these things take to organise, if you
have pledged but are caught in red tape, please let me know, so I can
keep track of it.

Those people who wish to wire the money rather than make the donation
via paypal, I think I have sorted this out now - I will forward the
details off list.

Those people who requested an invoice so they can make a payment, that
will be sent out later today.

Those who have made a payment, please email me the following information
(even if you don't require a receipt):
Name
Company Name (for company donations)
Address
Date of Payment
Amount of payment (and currency)
The payment id generate by paypal - available on the details page for
that payment.

I want to keep a list of people who have paid and make a public
acknowledgement of their contributions.

Sorry to get the begging bowl out again, but the bandwidth is free, but
the box isn't :)

Cheers

Dave

PS - I have bcc'd the pledgers, paid or not, sorry if you get this 3
times :)