RE: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:59:20 +0000

>even if the bug list seems -incredibly huge-!.

we're still pre-1.0, which in the programming world means BETA.  If there was
no bug
list, or a very small one, we'd be at 1.0 or higher.  Also, even in the "closed
source" world, "stable" doesn't nessicarily mean "bug free", the difference is
that
you usualy don't get a full list of all the bugs reported and have absolutly no
way
at all to fix any of them on your own schedual, you have to wait until the
company
decides it's a bug they need to fix.