Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions erno error

From: R B
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions erno error
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:47:12 +1000 (EST)

G'day,
   YOu need you learn to use the database tool that
you have (I assume MySQL). You can export the table
structure out to a file using sqldump or similar. That
will give you a file (SQL code) to recreate the table.
   There are at least 3 levels which errors can occur:
1. hardware (disk, memory, etc)
2. database
3. applications

   From the look at this, my suspect is in the
database (MYSQL), not PhpGrouwpare (read the links
below).

Check this out:
http://forums.devshed.com/t10604/s.html
http://faq.ozoneasylum.com/896/rating/

 --- Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote: > you
should consider running some hardware tests on
> memory and harddisk.  It's not
> possible for any app to create an SQL statement that
> an corrupt a table, that has to
> happen at the system level.
>
> The Emilsons (address@hidden) wrote:
> >

> >Ok this is the third time I have had this, and I am
> frustrated for it
> >dletes the entire sessions table, I have no
> knowledge of how to rebuild
> >this table without losing everything,
> >Please help me with this one
> >
> >Database error: Invalid SQL: select content from
> phpgw_app_sessions
> >where sessionid = '0' and loginid = '0' and app =
> 'phpgwapi' and
> >location = 'config'
> >MySQL Error: 1016 (Can't open file:
> 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno:
> >145))
> >
> >File:

/home/viking/public_html/office/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php