Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Configuration Problem

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Configuration Problem
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:25:06 +0000

Postgresql 7.3 changed some things that doesn't play nice with 0.9.14

I have two RH9 servers.  One running 0.9.14.006 with older 7.2 pgsql rpms (and
apache, and php, etc, etc) and the other running pgsql 7.3.2 and the newer
0.9.16
pre-release code

I think those are two of your options (or you could switch to mysql)

I never had much luck with the rpms putting the code where I thought it should
go,
so I use cvs since updates are a lot easier and suggest that you consider using
cvs too.

There isn't a lot of activity on this list during weekends so you could also
try the
irc channel (listed on home page) and the install docs that are back online at
docs.phpgroupware.org