Re: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] just terrific!!
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:42:22 +0000

sorry, but the mail server has been swamped do to the recent M$ visrus
outbreaks and
emails are taking up to 2 days to get delivered.  You questions have been
addressed
as of several hours ago, you'll just have to wait tfor the emails to come in.

if you wish to have faster support, join the IRC channel and wait around till
someone returns from away.

Please understand there no way, none at all, for ANY application to corrupt a
database table simply by sending it SQL commands.  Not possible, you have other
issues at work here.

As for poor support, what do want for free?  If you want guarrentteed response
times
please donate several thousand dollars to teh GNU.org group so they can beef up
their mail servers to handle the ungodly loads this latest set of virii are
putting
on it.  Also, there are several companies on this list that would more than
happy to
provide top notch enterpise level support to you for a reasonable fee.

>Signed :
>“really tired of believing in open source, guess Microsoft is right
>after all“

lol
this is funny because M$'s sloppy coding is what's cuased the slow mail
deliveries
in the first place...