Re: [Phpgroupware-users] address and company Directory

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] address and company Directory
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:37:43 +0000

Not sure what you mean by Company Directory, you say it like it's an app (it
sounds
like you might mean the hr app)

Nothing adds entries to Addressbook other than Addressbook

There are people working on totally redoing the addressbook including linking
phpgw
system accounts to it .. but that still wouldn't fix the hr app .. someone would
still have to do that

Currently no apps records to other apps and few apps link to records in other
apps
(because with the current system you can't count on them being there if a user
decides to delete them .. this too is being reworked)