Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anthill in PHPGroupware

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Anthill in PHPGroupware
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:11:05 +0200

Sorry for this post - it was sent before the server was up. Now I've
seen that anthill is in the 0.9.16 CVS repository and will look at it ASAP.

Drago

At 10:36 21.8.2003 +0200, you wrote:
Hallo,

There were no replies to this inquiry. Should I assume that the idea
was abandoned and try to integrate the Anthill myself?

Best regards,
Drago Bokal