RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Notification (Replaced with text)

From: Visual Energy Studio
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Notification (Replaced with text)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:47:13 -0400

It seems someone on this list has the Win32.Sobig.F worm (virus). The
destructiveness of this worm is rated as low but if you've got this one
there's a good chance you'll get (or already have) a more destructive one.

If you do not update the virus scanner on your machine daily I highly
recommend going to http://www3.ca.com/virusinfo/virus.aspx?ID=36376 to
download a free removal tool and use it on your machine(s) to see if you
have the virus.

Or better, buy their virus scanner. It's the best (and cheapest) I know of.
It even updates it's self daily without you having to lift a finger.

    Mike
  Michael R. Harvey
  CerebroHUB, Inc: http://cerebrohub.com
  Web Design & Hosting: http://vestudiohost.com