[Phpgroupware-users] Polls and Languages questions

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Polls and Languages questions
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:40:26 +0100

1.  Is there a way to have multiple polls available at the same time.  I
have created two polls and  would like users to be able to vote on
both...is this possible?
2.  Can each poll only be available to specific users?  The purpose for
this is if there is a meeting, I only want those people who attended the
meeting to be able to give their feedback as opposed to the whole group.

3.  I would like to be able to create links at the top of the pages that
would automatically switch the language preference instead of requiring
users to go through the preferences pages.  My thought is that I create
a simple php script that edits the preference db, then returns them to
the refering page.  Has anyone done anything similar to this already?  I
really don't understand how the preference_value field in the db works,
so any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Don