[Phpgroupware-users] Automatic backup

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Automatic backup
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:16:16 +0200

Hallo,

I am interested whether there exists any PHPGroupware modules that would
aid automatized backup of several various servers. If there are no such modules,
how much work do you estimate to be necessary to write such a module?

Basically we would need a simple script to make regular backup of several
directories of some two or three linux servers - if it exists we do not want to
rediscover hot water, and if it doesn't, we would maybe risk some extra week
to make it a bit more general and useful.

Best regards,
Drago