Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who develops phpGroupWare?

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who develops phpGroupWare?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:27:21 -0700

With a stat like this its also easy to win when your commiting small updates at a time.

Not saying thats the entire reason, but its quiet easy for me to jump to the top by simply going thru and fixing formatting problems in every single file.

Dan

Chris Weiss wrote:

stats can be fun, but that one is most useless.

Not everyone that contributes code has CVS access, and not everyone that has CVS
access has access to commit everything they write.  That page includes commits
of
code that were written in whole or part by someone other that the persom doing
the
commit.

Ralf Becker (address@hidden) wrote:
To not only value who's the longest time in the channel and talkes the
loudest, I made a small statistics page:

http://outdoor-training.de/commits.php

Build up your own opinion ;-)

Ralf

PS: The gmane logs date back about 2 years.
Ralf Becker
OUTDOOR UNLIMITED Training GmbH                Telefon 0631 / 31657-0
Leibnizstraße 17                               Telefax 0631 / 31657-26
D-67663 Kaiserslautern            EMail address@hidden