[Phpgroupware-users] GREETINGS

From: Mariam Abacha
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] GREETINGS
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:26:35 -0700

YOUR ABLE SUPPORT
Sir,

I am Hajia Mariam Abacha the wife of the formal head of state the Fedral
Republic of Nigeran Late General Sani Abacha.

Following the sudden death of my husband General  Sani Abacha the late former
head of state of Nigeria in  June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
utter  confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the
present civilian administration, I have been subjected to  physical and
psychological torture by the security agents in the country.

I have lost confidence with anybody within  the country. You must have heard
over the media reports and the  internet on the recovery of various huge sums
of  money deposited by my husband in different
security  firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and
disclosed our money confidently lodged there  or  many out right blackmail. In
fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is
in the tune of  $700. Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me
poor for life.

I got your contacts through my personal  research,and out of desperation
decided to reach you.I will  give you more information as to this regard as
soon as you  reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my  approach to you
due to security network placed on  my  day affairs I cannot afford to visit the
embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray
my confidence in you. I have deposited  the sum of 180 million dollars with a
security  firm  abroad whose name is with held for now until we open
communication.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe
keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha Abacha alone who
have just been relised by the Federal Government ,  so
my son will deal directly with you as security  is up my whole being.

I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like
yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can  start all over
again if only you wish, but if it is  impossible,just help me indiverting this
fund into  your account which
will accrue you 30% of this fund .  Please honesty is the watch word in this
transaction.

I will give you a more detailed picture of  things, if you promise to keep this
secret and i will urgently require for you very private number or cell if any.

In case you dont accept please do not let me out  to
the security as I am giving you this information  in
total trust and confidence

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my  proposal
in good faith.Please expedite action.

Sincerely yours

Hajia Mariam Abacha

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329